35 Weeks Today!

I snatch this little bit from someone else's blog, it's a little pregnancy questionnaire, and I thought I would answer it since I have nothing better to do.

How far along? Exactly 35 Weeks! I'm getting closer to the due date!

Total weight gain/loss: To much. I've already gained 45 pounds. Boo!!

Maternity clothes? I've been wearing maternity clothes since like 12 weeks. Now my maternity clothes are getting too small, a few pairs of pants don't fit me anymore. And some of my maternity shirts are getting too short, because my belly keeps sagging lower and lower.

Stretch marks? Too many! I have them perfectly arranged around my belly button. It looks like a bear clawed my belly. And I recently discovered some on my ass. Very depressing..

Sleep: Actually my sleep has been surprisingly good. I get up about 3 times in the night to go pee, but I usually go right back to sleep. But Sunday night my baby was keeping me up, and decided to kick me and dance around keeping me up. But I can't complain because most nights my sleeps have been wonderful.

Best moment this week: My shower I had on Sunday.

Have you told family and friends: Forever and ago..

Miss Anything?Too many things such as Alcohol, eating sweet things without feeling guilty about it or getting yelled at about it, miss being able to walk and bend over without it being painful.

Movement: He loves to move the most at night. He's a night owl! He's definitely a kicker!

Food cravings:Ice cream, cheese, pretzels.

Anything making you queasy or sick:Not anymore I guess..

Have you started to show yet: Yes like ten years ago...

Gender: Boy!!

Size of baby: He's the size of a melon or something. I know he's like over 5 pounds at this point.

Labor Signs: Luckily no. I think I have been getting Braxton Hicks on occasion but other than that no labor signs!

Belly Button in or out? Still an innie.

Wedding rings on or off? My real wedding ring has been off since I was 16 weeks, now I've been wearing a fake ring

Happy or Moody most of the time: I would say happy though other people may beg to differ and say I'm moody.

Looking forward to: My baby coming!

Comments

Popular Posts