Fun Friday: New albums coming out soon!

So I am REALLY excited that two of my favorite bands are finally coming out with new albums this year! Phoenix and MGMT. Both bands have AMAZING debut albums. I pretty much like every song on their album. Ok scratch that, I just realized that Phoenix has multiple albums, but the album I know them for is  Wolfgang Amadeus. Now I need to check out their other albums! But regardless it has been nearly 4 years since Phoenix has released an new album, so I am really excited to hear that they are coming out with a new one Bankrupt! on April 22nd.

MGMT is coming out with a new album in June. They actually had one that came out in 2010, but it was a flop. I hope their new album will be fun like their debut album: Oracular Spectacular which I'm totally in love with. If you haven't heard of MGMT, here are some of my favorite songs from them. And I must say their music videos are very interesting.

This is the first song that I discovered from them, it's a great song to dance and sing along to:




Another good one: Electric Feel:




My last favorite- Time to Pretend:




As for Phoenix, they come out with a new cd in April, they have released their new single already, I'm not 100 percent sure if I like it, since it sounds similar to their other songs, its called "Entertainment"



One of my favorite songs to blast in the car- 1901:



One of my other faves from Phoenix- Rome





So those are one of my two favorite music loves. I'm so excited to see they are coming out with new stuff. Can't wait!







Comments

Popular Posts