Artful Baby Room Inspiration

Something amazing I just created last night, with the inspiration of my new found love of pinterest.com. And if you haven't checked out this website yet, you need to, it's filled with fun ideas!
Check it out:
Pinterest

Anyways I found this on Pinterest:


I fell in love with how clever and fun this way, and felt inspired to make my own creation. So I bought a canvas board, glued some crayons I had and took my blow dryer and blew away, and watched the pretty colors melt away all over the canvas. I must say I enjoyed it quite a bit, so much I feel like making 10 more of them! I'm thinking of putting this picture in the baby's room. And maybe go with a fun school like theme or something. I'm not sure yet.

Here is my re-creation of this crayon art, I'm partially biased and I think mine is better:




Something I'm in love with, that I think would go with the weird theme I'm envisioning in my head is this, I don't know where I can find these but I'm in love:



Also this would be cute to add to my theme:


I don't really know where this could be going, for all I know I only have my crayon picture hang up but have a completely different theme. But it is fun think about how to plan out the baby's room, and it's fun to make the melted crayon art, so if you want one made, come see me, for a small fee I'll make one, it's so much fun!

Comments

Popular Posts