My Parenting picture of the week!



Happy 2013 everyone!


Hi my friends! I can't believe it is a new year, and it's already 2013! I feel like worrying about Y2k was yesterday. How the last 13 years of my life have flown by. As you can see for the new year, I have given my blog a new look. I thought I got for a fun and fresh look. Also I've decided that once a week on Sundays, I will have an entry called: My Parenting picture of the week. Which is a picture that basically sums up the kind of week I have had as a parent of a fun silly little boy. Thought I add some excitement each week to my blog!

So for my first P.P.O.W. (Parenting picture of the week, if you haven't figured out my abbreviations by now). Is this picture:





I am such a messy boy!



This picture pretty much sums up my week as a parent. Messy. . . Big messes were made when I was trying to take the Christmas tree down. Big messes were made obviously from eating spaghetti. Grant had to take a bath after this picture. Grant had some extra poop explosion diapers this week, which caused for frequent changes of outfits. Everyday this past week, a mess of some kind was made. The joys of parenting. Cleaning up messes are so fun! Not! But they do make great pictures!

Tune into next week's P.P.O.W. Who knows what kind of picture Grant will inspire me to take this week. :)


Comments

Popular Posts