It's a girl!

I am a bad blogger, and have not written in here at all in the month of July! Sorry! July seemed to fly by so quickly! I got a new phone and we went on vacation, that I kept pushing my blog back. Bad me. But on July 12th, we found out the gender of our second baby.

I'm happy to announce that we are having a girl! I am so excited! I seriously was convinced that I was having a boy. When we first got there and the tech was doing the ultrasound baby girl was being shy and crossing her legs. But finally she decided to reveal that she is a girl! I was so excited.I had tears of joy!

She was breech when they did the ultrasound (at 22 weeks) but I think and hope that maybe today she decided to flip the correct way. She has always kicked in my lower stomach. She did that this morning, but suddenly this evening I feel movement above my belly button. I'm hoping she flipped. That or she is just punching me in the stomach right now. lol.  I'm really hoping for a VBAC this time around, so I'm hoping she'll stay the correct position until birth. I get an ultrasound on August 15th, so I find out for sure if she is in fact no longer breech.

I'm still confused as to when my actual due date is. Based by my last period it would be November 13th. But the doctor measured her at behind when she was 8 weeks, and pushed my due date to November 22nd. At this ultrasound the tech said she was measuring at the Nov 13th due date. But when I saw my doctor last week, she was saying they were going to keep the Nov 22nd date. So who knows, at this point I guess the baby will come when she wants to come.

I'm excited to have a little girl. I've been already been going crazy buying stuff. It's so fun buying girl clothes! I can't wait to dress her up in cute girl clothes and bows. Now that we know we are having a girl, the next hard part is coming up with a name. Right now we have NO idea what we are going to name her. We have some time. I thought it was hard naming Grant. But this time it seems harder to come up with a girl name. That will be another fun blog entry coming soon about figuring out a name.

Here are some ultrasound pics of baby girl!(Sorry they are crooked, they were all wrinkly and it was hard to scan them)



You can see her little face!


Hopefully I'll be a better blogger and start writing in here more often. I do have a lot of things to blog about!


Comments

  1. Oh my goodness, congratulations! I'm just now catching up on reading as I've been super busy too, and I just saw this and had to stop by and congratulate you on your little girl! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts