Parenting Picture of the Week- Happy Mother's Day!

This is a couple of days belated, but I had a wonder Mother's Day this past Sunday. This Mother's day was officially my second Mother's Day. It's crazy to know that just three years ago on Mother's Day, I wasn't even pregnant with Grant yet. And now here I am now celebrating my second Mother's day with my 15 month old, and with a little baby bean on the way.

This mother's day, I had two simple request. To be able to sleep in, and not to make dinner. I ended up getting both of those things. Matt took care of Grant since he woke up at 6:00 am, and I got to sleep in until 8:30. It's sad that 8:30 is considered "sleeping in". I miss the days when I slept in until noon. I even got a lovely card, that Grant signed with his little scribbles. I am very thankful to be a mommy and to have Grant in my life. He is such a cute little guy!

Here's the parenting picture of the week, Grant and his mommy:


I love my mommy!

Comments

Popular Posts