Interview with my almost four year old

Grant is turning four in a couple of weeks. I cannot believe it! My little guy is turning four! It is insane how time flies. So on facebook, there is a thing going around where people are posting questions answered by their kids. I did something similar to this last year: Interview with a three year old    
Love this kid!

                                                   



It is amazing how much his answers have changed  just in the last year. He carefully thought of his answers this time. You could tell he was really thinking hard about them:

 1. What is something I always say to you? "Don't let the bed bugs bite"

2. What makes me happy? "Chocolate milk" (well that makes Grant happy more than me. lol)

3. What makes me sad? "Chocolate milk again"

4. How do I make you laugh? "With Chocolate milk" (obviously this kid is on a chocolate milk kick)

5. What was I like as a child? "You drove a firetruck"

6. How old am I? "3"

7. How tall am I? "3 inches"

8. What is my favorite thing to do? "Play with a baby"

9. What do I do when you're not around? "Work"

10. What am I really good at? "Playing your laptop"

11. What is something I'm not good at? "With my kindle"

12. What do I do for a job? "No, I don't know"

13. What is my favorite food? "lettuce" (Not really Grant! lol)

14. What do you enjoy doing with me? "Playing in the sandbox" 







Comments

Popular Posts