37 weeks and ready to have this baby!

I'm to the point where I am sick of being pregnant. I don't remember feeling this way as much when I was pregnant with Grant, but this time around I just feel like pregnant grumpy lady! At this point my doctor has tentatively scheduled my c-section on November 15th which is in about two weeks away. If my blood pressure starts spiking up or if I am spilling protein, it may be sooner. It's really bad for me to actually say, I'm wishing for the sooner part. (But I will say I keep telling myself that I'm really almost 39 weeks if you go by my original due date so I don't feel as bad wishing this.)I've been getting really bad contractions or cramping. It's probably not contractions since they don't feel consistent. Maybe false labor? Well regardless of what it is its making me miserable and uncomfortable and I'm ready to have this baby!

In light of my miserable pregnant self, I thought I would do this fun thing again. I was looking back at my old blog entries, and came across this: 35 weeks Today! 

This was an entry I wrote when I was 35 weeks pregnant with Grant. It has a fun little update on pregnancy that I thought I would do this time around again so you can compare. And I will tell you already I'm going to sound more bitter and complaining a lot this time around. lol.

Comparison of me at 37 weeks when I was pregnant with Grant and with me pregnant with baby girl now.

So here is my pregnancy update this time around:

How far along? 37 weeks and 2 days

Total weight gain/loss: Better this time around! Only have gained 30 pounds.

Maternity clothes? Hahah most of my maternity shirts barely fit me right now. My belly is getting so big, even maternity shirts barely covers it! Thank God for the belly band, and giving the appearance of having around shirt underneath to cover that large gap. lol

Stretch marks? I've just have random small red lines in the places where my old stretch marks use to be when I was pregnant with Grant. It's like they re-surfaced. But they aren't as near as bad as last time, and there are not any new ones, so that's good!

Sleep: Has been terrible in the last week. I haven't been able to go to sleep until 2:00 every night. Last night I was so uncomfortable that I ended up sleeping on the couch, and for some reason that was more comfortable than my bed. I didn't feel like this last time, but this time around baby girl doesn't want me to sleep!

Best moment this week: Dodging a bullet on Halloween when I found out I passed my protein test, and the doctor didn't have to deliver my baby on Halloween! Woo Hoo! I really didn't want to have her on Halloween.

Have you told family and friends: Hahaha if they don't know by know, then obviously they are oblivious to their surroundings!

Miss Anything?Drinking Beer. Which I never thought I would say considering I never use to like beer until I had Grant.

Movement: I thought Grant moved a lot when I was pregnant with him, but baby girl moves around WAY more than Grant did. She is an active little Girl!

Food cravings:pancakes and cookies

Anything making you queasy or sick: throwing away leftovers out, and cleaning Grant's nasty food mess left on his tray from dinner.

Have you started to show yet: Hahah.. again yes. And I started to show a lot earlier this time around.

Gender: Girl

Size of baby: Like a watermelon. I have an ultrasound tomorrow, so I'll see how much she weighs. Two weeks ago she was 5pd and 9 oz. So we'll see!

Labor Signs: I think I may be having contractions, that or Braxton Hicks. But pretty much the last two days I've been having bad cramping and just really uncomfortable, and I feel more pressure and think she is dropping.

Belly Button in or out? Still an innie. But I have a weird umbilical hernia, that makes me look like I'm an outtie, and it pokes through my clothing and people keep commenting that my belly button has popped, when in actuality its my gross umbilical hernia.

Wedding rings on or off? Ring off, I had to take if off around 20 weeks because it was causing my finger to blister, even though it still fit my finger pretty good.

Happy or Moody most of the time:I'm going to admit, I haven't been pleasant to be around lately. I'm hormonal and ready to have this baby!

Looking forward to:To baby girl coming and seeing how Grant interacts with her. :)



Comments

Popular Posts