Merry Christmas my Friends!

December 2010




December 2012

I can't believe it is Christmas again. I was just thinking that I have already received the best present and that is Grant. When I was pregnant, the anticipation and wondering of what Grant would look like and how he would act made me like a kid eagerly waiting to open her Christmas presents. I must say a marvelous present Grant turned out to be! He is so adorable, and he is so funny! I am glad to have such a wonderful husband and an adorable baby to experience his first Christmas. I am happy to have such a wonderful family as well. As you can see in just two years, our family has gotten bigger! My sister inlaw and brother now have another child, and another one on the way just in the last two years! I can't wait for Grant to meet his little cousin.

I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Christmas. Enjoy spending time with the family,  and savor the joy of your little ones in your life!


Comments

Popular Posts