My favorite moments of this year- reflections in pictures

I did this last year and thought I would do it again, reflect 2013 with picture representing the highlight of each month. 2013 has went by REALLY REALLY fast. I can't believe how much my life has changed in the last two years. Now I am a mother of two beautiful children. I couldn't ask for anything more. Its crazy to say that it is 2014. Especially considering I will be turning 30 in 2014! Eek!! I remember 2004 like yesterday. Weird to say that was ten years ago.

Here is my reflections of 2013, enjoy!



January-Cousin Sophia is born!


February- Happy Birthday to Grant!



March-Found out I was pregnant this month!



April-Made the announcement that Grant is going to be a big brother!


May-Walk for Relay!


June- Zombie Overnight                                                                                     







July- Anna and Colin's Wedding

August- Tiffany and Mark's wedding    










September- 30 weeks pregnant!






October- My pumpkin Sweetheart




November- Introducing Holly Adele on 11/12/13



December- Merry Christmas!



Comments

Popular Posts