Here are some things Grant has been doing lately:
- He loves to be outside and eat dirt. He loves to get dirty. He is such a boy already! He was outside with Matt in the garden while I was making dinner, Grant came back in the house looking like this:
|Nope that's not chocolate on my mouth. It's Dirt...|
- Grant likes to lay down on Marco like a pillow. The poor cat gets tortured by Grant all the time. And he puts up with Grant's torture.
- When Grant wants his shoes put on, he'll give them to us so we can put them on. He seems to like wearing shoes.
- When I get ready for work and I'm in the bathroom, he'll take stuff out of the drawers and through it into the bathtub.
- He loves to make sure that his sippy cup goes in the cup-holder in his highchair. Every time he uses his sippy cup, he makes sure he puts in back in the cup-holder. It cracks me up.
- He has a new obsession with climbing up and down the steps, and he thinks he has to have something in his hand while do it.
- Grant likes taking clothes and putting them around his neck. This morning he was wearing one of my shirts like a cape. It was cracking me up. He is one with him wearing my shirt:
|Such a silly little boy!|